Saturday, November 27, 2010

Promise

When you catch me looking at your eyes
Don’t say a thing, just wait for the sun to rise
I tried my best to ignore this
But in my heart, I don’t have the peace

I tried not to show my feeling
Loving you, I know, is the most stupid thing
I want to keep the friendship we have
You promised, nothing will just more than of that

Even you’re there, I felt I am a loner
If I admit, I know you’re going to leave me sooner
It’s very hard, but I sacrificed it all
So that in me, you’re not going to fall

I just want you to be happy
“Joy”, that’s all brought by your wanted lady
Even your happiness gives me pain
I’ll do everything, just to keep that promise remain

3 comments:

  1. Even though I genuinely like this publish, I think there was an punctuational error near towards the end of the 3rd
    Cleanse FX paragraph.I usually dont commonly post on many another Blogs, however Thank you very much keep up the amazing work. Ok regrettably its time to get to school.I found your weblog web site on google and examine a number of of your early posts. Proceed to maintain up the superb operate. I just extra up your RSS feed to my MSN Information Reader.http://www.healthsupreviews.com/is-cleanse-fx-biggest-scam-in-canada/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Id be thankful!Im astounded that I must not cast off this marvelous CogniQ aning.Congratulations Arizona, Marijuana dispensaries are being listed on PotLocator and are similar to a bunch of websites that you can find dispensaries on just google for more.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/is-cogniq-scam-or-fake/


    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and i were absolutely ecstatic that Edward managed to conclude his studies through your precious recommendations he received from your blog. It is now and again perplexing to just happen to be giving away procedures Pure Testo Xplode that other folks may have been trying to sell. We really do know we now have the blog owner to give thanks to because of that. The specific illustrations you have made, the straightforward blog menu, the relationships you help promote its got most spectacular, and its really leading our son in addition to the family recognize that the matter is interesting, and thats incredibly vital. Thanks for all!you are actually a just right webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing. It sort of feels that youre doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a wonderful job on this matter! http://www.supplements4help.com/pure-testo-xplode-scam/

    ReplyDelete