Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Man


He is the man whom I want to be with
I assure, he is the man I certainly need
In every struggles, he is my protector
He is the man I’m fighting for

He is the knight in shining armor of mine
That’s why I feel so safe and fine
I am secured by my man
In times of pain, unto him, I run

Loving him will never be my regret
And doubtly, I own his respect
He is very meek when he speak
When he kisses me, I feel so weak

Beside him, I will not suffer
For me, he is my great lover
He catches me everytime I fall
He’s always ther when I try to call

Everytime he looks at me
My heart filled with felicity
When my man holds my hand
I will never find another in this land

He is the man who predicts our future
In burdens, together we’ll endure
He is the man who’s very solemn
When I cry, he’s there to condemn

Having him in my life is chimerical
And yet looks like so mythical
He is the man I ever dreamed for
He is the only one who stays in my core

Moon and the sun witnessed our story
Even breeze knows our guarantee
He is the man who takes his vow truthfully
And do his word artlessly

1 comment:

  1. I'll share this with my friends, thank you!Alpha Shred
    in this article. a lot more articles like yours had to comment to say It is refreshing to find people who write like they know what they are talking aboutA helpful share, I just passed this onto a student who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact purchased me lunch because I found it for him.. smile.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/alpha-shred/

    ReplyDelete