Saturday, November 27, 2010

Cage of Solitude

I am in the cage of solitude
I can’t breathe, I can’t move
I am alone and nobody hears
My screams, shouts and tears

I saw him walking away from me
I am confused, I feel empty
How will I get out of here?
How will I hold him near?

Out of the blue, he is gone
I can’t find him, I wish to run
I induce myself that he can still hear me
But stillness occur; tears flow suddenly

I am afraid to look at his eyes
Afraid that he cannot recognize
Would he still embrace me entirely?
Even the cage factually cuddles us awkwardly?

I want him to stay here beside me
But I don’t have the sovereignty
I want to keep him till the end
But the cage just hurt and stiff to mend

I am alone in the darkness of sorrow
I feel so useless that can’t face tomorrow
What would be the word more than forever?
That’s how long I want to keep him in my centre

I want to cry and let go the feeling
I want to shout and try to stop falling
But as long as I stop this affection
I gradually kill myself on my own 

How I wish I could still hold him
I love him even from daytime to dim
How I wish I could still grasp his face
That more often I would like to kiss

I can only wish that I’m beside him
I can only hope for the love I aim
 I’m still fasten with this cage of gutless
No rights for everything I know is priceless  

My heart beats only just his name
This kind of ardour exceedingly not a game
I hear nothing from him but his mirth
I saw him from a distance but lost so swift

I can’t envisage myself here alone in this cage
With just whit of light and gush me discourage
I know that he deserves to be happy
And yet, that happiness is not in me

There’s no other way to obliterate
The cage that made me inadequate
I can just keep an eye on his steps
Definitely better to kick the buckets

I have with nothing at this moment
He is gone and now I am despondent
Maybe this cage is in high spirits
Because I am left by my vehemence

Pitiful, pathetic and misfortune lass
Motionless in this burly cage of dusk
I’m still in the cage of solitude
When he left, I can’t breathe, I can’t move

2 comments:

  1. I will surely foreward this post to all of my pals! Its very first-rate and a very decent read!Relying on your instanct is tough for most of us.
    Pure Juvenate It takes years to build confidence. Frankly it takes more than just happening to happen.check back again whenever you post extra aricles.
    http://www.healthsupreviews.com/is-pure-juvenate-new-scam/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best of all the Star Treks? Well it certainly isnt Enterprise!
    Thanks so much for providing individuals with an extremely marvellous opportunity to read from here. Pure Testo Xplode It really is very terrific and stuffed with a good time for me and my office colleagues to search your blog the equivalent of 3 times weekly to study the new guides you will have. And lastly, we are at all times contented considering the outstanding techniques served by you. Some 2 ideas in this posting are honestly the best we have all ever had.http://www.supplements4help.com/pure-testo-xplode-scam/

    ReplyDelete